Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Deus Ex 3 VS Gears of War 3; Which do you like better, and why?

I like Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution; good mix of action / role-playing. Great atmosphere / soundtrack, with an interesting vision of near-future America. Also highlights important social issues (which rarely happens in video games) such as pollution, wealth gap between rich and poor, the cosmetic surgery boom, and the global economy.



Which is your favourite, and why?Deus Ex 3 VS Gears of War 3; Which do you like better, and why?
Gears 3, I love that game. Its quick to learn and there isn't those COD douchebags that run around and shoot everything, its a little more strategic. I've never played the other though, but I looked up the trailer and it looks super interesting.
GEARS 3 it is one of the best (not just out of the franchise) but the best game i have ever played. it is 100% balanced, its fair and everyone gets to use the same guns no matter what level you are.Deus Ex 3 VS Gears of War 3; Which do you like better, and why?
Deus Ex 3.The original Deus Ex is one of my favorite games and it is amazingas well as the second one. I'm excited to see what Deus Ex 3 can do.Check its information here and get ready!
I'd pick Gears 3, because I've never played the other. I only played the Gears 3 beta, never played another Gears game, and I dominated online; therefore, it was fun.Deus Ex 3 VS Gears of War 3; Which do you like better, and why?
I would say Gears of War ,3 because the movements in Deus Ex is kinda slow and it felt boring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment