Friday, March 9, 2012

How 'well' can my laptop run deus ex human revolution?

I'm not sure whether i should buy it for Ps3 or my PC 2.1ghz i3 (2nd gen) Intel HD graphics card 4 gb ram, or my other laptop which is 2.3ghz dual core but dedicated ati radeon 512mb and 4gb ram. Any advice? what can run it best? i'm guessing the ps3 but the pc is quite a bit cheaper.How 'well' can my laptop run deus ex human revolution?
Your PC looks like it should be able to handle it on... low-medium, I'd say. Probably low, however. It's your choice. Both will be able to handle the game, but, in my experience with the game, (Which, by the way, is F%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; AMAZING!) the PC version is the superior.How 'well' can my laptop run deus ex human revolution?
hmmm ps3, cuz your processor is too slow on both your computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment