Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PC or 360?

Just to make it clear, my computer is pretty good quality and I believe it will be able to run the game.



That being considered, is there any reason to buy the game for one system and not for the other?Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PC or 360?
If possible always get the game on computer as you will experience much faster and higher quality graphics than you would on a console.Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PC or 360?
Computer is ideal, but I got it for my Xbox and it's awesome. I prefer console gaming, so that's why I like it so far, but it all depends on preference. The game, from what I've read, is the same experience either way.Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PC or 360?
I have it on the PS3 and I like the console version.

But if your into computer games get it on there. I played it on both a computer and console and I liked the console version a little better. ( It might be because I have a laptop) But make sure your Pc can handle the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment