Friday, March 9, 2012

Where is the hidey hole in my apartment in Deus ex:human revolution?

my email suggested that their was a hidden compartment in my apartment somewhere, and also the janitor outside my room said something about there being a space behind the television, but i have looked all over the room and dont see a way to acess the "hidey-hole". where is it?Where is the hidey hole in my apartment in Deus ex:human revolution?
Check an online guide.Where is the hidey hole in my apartment in Deus ex:human revolution?
The janitor is correct. There is a hollowed space behind your large TV which houses a significant cache of items. Included is a armor pricing rounds mod.

To access this, when you enter your apartment, use the security terminal placed on the right column of the wooden entryway to your living room. It is directly past the kitchen entryway which is also to the right. The password is 5375 (found on your home computer). However, hacking the terminal will yield EXP. Seeing as how it is only Security Level 1, it is always good to get extra EXP.Where is the hidey hole in my apartment in Deus ex:human revolution?
Same question! I've been reading walkthroughs and guides for this all afternoon. lol
By the stairs leading to the door and kitchen on the wall to the right is a little thing like the hacking keypad things. activate it and you'll know where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment