Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it only me that thinks deus ex human revolutions is a an absolutely terrible game?

Okay. I have to get this out does anyone else think it is absolutely terrible. I die from one shot to the face on fukn regular difficult I mean come on fs. Another thing the checkpoint system is terrible I'm in the police station then I exit get shot to ***, start again only to be shot to *** again. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa anyone else think it is Terrible.



Ps I traded it in for infamous 2Is it only me that thinks deus ex human revolutions is a an absolutely terrible game?
game is more about stealth

once you have the hang of it it can be some fun

but mostly broken and ending is far worse

plus edios is a crappy company and greedy
  • car stereo
  • north beach plantation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment