Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution Limited Edition?

My Xbox 360 is pal so I need to buy 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution' in the UK. I just don't know which version to get. I'm simply interested in the standard edition but the UK has a different naming scheme for the game. They have limited, augmented, and collector's edition.



Is the limited edition the standard edition equivalent of the US version of 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution'?



And no, I don't live in the US.Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution Limited Edition?
It all depends if you want extra stuff or just want to enjoy the game. Limited edition looks like they just have more things to pile up in your house. Its great if you collect those things, if not just go with the standard edition. It's a great game that doesn't need all the extra spices.Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution Limited Edition?
There is no 'standard edition' of the game in the UK yet, just limited, augmented and collectors - so the limited edition is basically a marketing ploy to make it sound more attractive (and you can pick up the 360 version for 拢15 at Amazon at the minute);



http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deus-Ex-Human-Re鈥?/a>Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution Limited Edition?
Personally think augmented version ia better. Ihe extra content will come as DLC codes you can manually enter in Steam, in which case I鈥檒l avoid the one for the 10,000 extra credits. Check its information here and get ready!
yes you should
  • pizza
  • pf changs locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment