Friday, March 9, 2012

Why only one of my energy bars recharges in Deus Ex Human Revolution?

I have 3 energy bars, and only one of them recharges :(( wtf?Why only one of my energy bars recharges in Deus Ex Human Revolution?
Yes, only one recharges because in the original Deus Ex, NONE of the energy cells recharged at all, so I imagine that the team wanted to stay true with this as much as possible, but most gamers today want an easier time, so they made one energy cell recharge. Also, if all the energy cells recharged, and you had the augment for faster recharge, then the game would be completely unbalanced, as you could simply takedown everyone in a room with ease.



You have to consume those energy bars, which I find extremely easy to come by. If you can't find them, then maybe you need to explore more?



Hope I helped :D



BTW, how's the game for you? I personally LOVE it!Why only one of my energy bars recharges in Deus Ex Human Revolution?
The others recharge as long as you don't use them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment