Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get Dead Space 2, Dead Island, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I've been wanting Dead Space 2 for a while, Dead Island looks amazing, but so does Deus Ex. Which game should I get?Should I get Dead Space 2, Dead Island, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
I play Dead Space 1 and 2 you going to have some fan. You can watch the dead space the movie too 1 and 2.
price wise: dead space 2, very good ratings and i loved it...only 30 bucks on amazon

best game: Deus Ex, it has gotten very good ratings also its very original and unique, its more of a rpg with guns than a shooter...but still very good...its only 45 bucks on amazon



dead island also looks good, but i was expecting to be a little better, so far it also has good reviews and everyone says its a blast...



so if it was up to me, id get deus exShould I get Dead Space 2, Dead Island, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Dead Space 2 is an amazing game. I'm going to write about its scary moments, cool kills, and how much I dig the main character's internal struggle, but Dead Space 2 is about more than this. When I beat it for the first time, I sat on the couch with my heart racing and dissected the journey I had just taken. Then, I started my second playthrough, and when that was done, I jumped into a new game for the third time. Dead Space 2 is just that good.
I would get Dead Space 2 (or if you have't played Dead Space get the original first). They are 2 amazing games and are in my favourites list. I think Dead Island might not be as good as everyone hopes it will be and probably won't be on my to buy list. Deus EX looks good, but I haven't got around to playing it yet. I would wait for a price drop for Deus EX and get DS 2 now.Should I get Dead Space 2, Dead Island, or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Dead Island! For sure.
personaly, i think dead island will be the best out of all of these.
None. Get Skyrim lot better.
  • vegan diet
  • what is phishing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment