Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do you have to have played Deus Ex to understand Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I want to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution but I've never played the first game. Is it necessary to have played the first game to be able to enjoy Human Revolution without missing out on vital bits of story? If so, where can I get a good recap of the events in the first game?Do you have to have played Deus Ex to understand Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
No. Its a prequel, so you dont need to know anything about the previous games in the series. The only things you need to know are the general storyline and the world of Deus Ex, which is covered by the trailers they made for the game. I'll link to the trailers below.



I didnt play the originals, and Iv been loving Human Revolution so far. I think Iv sunk about 8 hours into it in one day just from the introduction and the side quests. Really worth buying, you wont regret it. Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JTvzrpB鈥?/a>



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcsd6mJ3R鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment