Saturday, March 3, 2012

To play Deus ex human revolution on XBox 360, do you need extra memory?

I would like to go ahead and buy this game (maybe without even renting it first) since the storyline sounds intriguing, but I remember when I rented the new Mortal Kombat game I couldn't even play it because apparently I didn't have enough memory. Which is dumb, but does Deus ex human revolution have the same issue? Also, how does one even get more memory on the XBox 360 anyway??



Thanks!To play Deus ex human revolution on XBox 360, do you need extra memory?
All games take up space on your hard-drive(assuming you have a hard-drive). It's just a matter of how much each game needs. If you didn't have enough room for Mortal Kombat, it's probably safe to say you'll have a similar problem with not only Deux Ex, but most games. What you need to do is go on the dashboard of your system, find the memory menu, and go through and delete some content off of your drive. Things like and DLC you have will be what takes up the most. In terms of actually getting more memory, you'd need to either get a bigger hard-drive or buy a memory card. I wouldn't personally recommend memory cards since they don't hold much date.



I would highly recommend Deux Ex though. I went into it without very many expectations, and have been pleasantly surprised thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment